Introduction: full-automatic block production line is mainly formed by the integration of six systems including batching, mixing, molding, three-dimensional transport, stacking and packaging. It can be used to produce all kinds of colorful pavement brick, cement block, water conservancy-related and hydraulic products, hollow block and concrete wall block, etc.
Introduction of technology
The full-automatic block production line adopts the closed-loop production process design and is composed of computer, various sensors, electromechanical hydraulic components and mechanical components. The whole production process is controlled by computer and is completed by mechanical automation. The entire process includes: the sensor measuring moisture content of raw materials, the moisture ratio by intelligent dynamic adjustment and mixing, wet material transporting & molding & production control, wet brick conveying, elevator-type lifting and stacking, automatic finger car transportation to curing kiln for curing, the automatic recognition of finger car on empty kiln and kiln output, feeding the wet products that fail in curing into the curing kiln for curing, transporting the dry products that have completed curing to the lowerator, lowering the dry products onto dry product conveyor in layers, transfer to the palletizing area, automatic palletizing gripper stacks the dry products after curing onto the pallet in the unit of one cubic meter per stack according to requirements, transportation to the automatic packaging area by platform lorry and so on.
1. Batching system
Batching system is automatically controlled by computer. According to different raw materials, material formula is inputted and the computer can carry out automatic metering and then transfer the material into the mixing system.
2. Mixing system
Mixing system is applicable to the force mixing of all kinds of concrete products. The stirred material is fed into the molding machine by the conveyor. But mixing time, the amount of water addition and door opening and discharge time are automatically controlled by the computer.
3. Molding system
1) Molding system works by programmable logic controller (PLC) computer intelligent control and hydraulic transmission and vibration compression molding. And by computer control, the requirement for producing different products and different materials can be achieved.
2) This system can display the mechanical action in real time and ensure that each mechanical action echoes with each other. It has the functions of automatic fault detection prompt, man-machine dialogue, remote control and so on.
3) According to users’ production requirements, this system can select different types and specifications of moulds, produce various cement blocks and other products in the market, and achieve the multi-purpose function of one machine.
4. Lifting plate system
The lifting plate system adopts mechanical synchronous transmission and is under PLC computer control. It can smoothly raise the molded products to the ninth floor (floor tile and porous brick can rise to the eighteenth floor).
5. Finger car system
This system is operated by PLC computer control and finger car can start at low speed and run at high speed under the function of the same frequency converter. After the system is in place, it will slow down, brake and stop automatically and send the products into the curing kiln for curing. At the same time, it will arrive in another kiln and deliver the cured products to the plate lowering machine.
6. Plate lowering and palletizing system
1) The plate lowering machine lowers the products to the brick feeder and the products are transported by brick feeder into the palletizing area for palletizing. Then the products are transported by forklift to the finished product stacking yard. The pallet is cleaned by the sweeper and the panel turnover machine returns to the pallet stock of the molding machine after pallet tilting.
2) The whole process can be controlled by manual, semi-automatic and fully automatic centralized control, which can realize a full-automatic production line integrating machine, electricity and liquid.
REQUEST A FREE QUOTE
Please fill in your info and we will contact you soon.
Never cease in exploring and innovating