Composite light-weight wall panel is made of fiber reinforced calcium silicate board or cement calcium silicate board. Its middle is filled with lightweight aggregate such as expanded perlite, ceramisite, shale, EPS particles and volcanic ash slag; the cementitious materials like cement, gypsum and magnesite cement; the fillers such as fly ash, slag, plant fiber, tailings and construction waste; the reinforcing materials like glass fiber, steel wire and plastic steel. The above materials shall be measured, mixed and stirred, and then molded into plates by means of a mould cavity.
This product can replace red brick, clay brick, hollow brick, blocks, color steel sandwich panel, gypsum block, steel wire mesh perlite board, perlite porous board and other building materials.
The product is widely used in high and low building walls, such as banks, office buildings, hospitals, schools, hotels, shopping malls, entertainment halls, portable dwellings, old house renovation, family residences, factory buildings and so on.
The features of composite light-weight wall panel
1. Environmental protection----the raw materials used do not contain substances harmful to human body. They belong to non-radioactive Class A products and meet the national G/T169-2005 standard.
2. Fire prevention----its duration of fire resistance under high temperature of 1000℃ exceeds 4 hours and does not emit any toxic gas. Moreover, its non-combustible performance can conform to the national Class A standard.
3. Good anti-seismic integrity----the wall itself is a three-in-one structure. The boards are connected into a whole by tenon and the impact resistance performance is 1.5 times that of ordinary masonry; the steel structure method is used for anchoring, the wall strength is high and it can be used as the partition wall with large storey height and large span. The overall anti-seismic performance is 10 times higher than that of ordinary masonry wall. This system has compact structure, good integrity, no deformation, wall space that is not easy to loosen and good earthquake resistance.
4. Moistureproof and waterproof----the wall panel is professional waterproof board, which has good waterproof and moistureproof property and can be applied in damp areas like kitchen, the basement of the bathroom and so on.
5. Sound insulation----the calcium silicate board (or cement fiber board) on the surface of wall panel and the internal component materials all have good sound insulation effect. The sound insulation volume is 43dB behind the 90mm wall. Its sound insulation effect is in line with the residence sound insulation requirements of the state and it is much higher than that of other brick walls.
6. Simple and fast construction----dry wall work and assembly construction can be implemented. The wall can be cut in any way to adjust its width and length. During the construction, the transportation is simple, the stacking is sanitary, and there is no need for mortar rendering, all of which greatly shorten the construction period. In addition, the material loss rate is low and construction waste can be reduced.
7. Thermal insulation and heat preservation----the panel has strong heat insulation performance and the core material has strong heat preservation characteristic so that the individual heat preservation function of the entire wall panel can be ensured. The panel can automatically adjust the water content of moisture in indoor air with seasonal changes, keep the temperature at a constant level, and achieve the ecological regulation effect. It keeps pace with the development trend of modern residential buildings.
8. It can be nailed and hung----nails or expansion bolts can be directly hit on it to hang heavy objects, such as air conditioner. The single point hanging force is above 45kg. Moreover, the surface of wall panel is smooth and does not produce any dust so that ceramic tiles, wallpaper and wood decorative materials can be directly pasted on it for decorative surface treatment.
9. Light-weight and economical----the weight of 75mm thick wall panel is equal to 1/7 of that of 120mm thick masonry. Therefore, the structural cost is reduced and the usable area is increased. This makes the construction simple and convenient, and the cost cheaper.
REQUEST A FREE QUOTE
Please fill in your info and we will contact you soon.
Never cease in exploring and innovating